Book an Appointment
Have some Questions?
Below are some common mental health concerns that we help with at Florida Health Care System. We provide treatment for nearly every mental health concern.
- Suicide Risk
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (Complicated with Significant Behavioral Problems)
- Behavioral Problems
If we don’t provide the kind of care you need, we can refer you to places that do.
Anyone struggling with thoughts, feelings or behaviors and anyone living with a mental health concern, whether short or long term.
Treatment depends on the type of mental health concern that you have, its severity and what works best for you. In many cases, a combination of treatments works best.
Our mental health center is committed to providing clinical interventions and programs that are empirically-based and proven to produce positive results. Below are some of the evidence-based practices we use on a daily basis.
- Services are available in English and Spanish.
- Help for depression, anxiety and other issues
- Individual, child, couple, family and group therapy
- Culturally competent diagnostic assessments
- Case management services for adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Adult rehabilitative mental health services
- Medication management
- Child mental health targeted case management
- Children’s therapeutic support services
- Care for children with Autism
- Psychiatric care
Each mental health condition has its own set of signs and symptoms. In general, however, professional help may be warranted if you or a loved one experiences:
- Marked change in personality, eating or sleeping patterns
- Inability to cope with problems or daily activities
- Strange or extreme ideas
- Excessive anxiety
- Prolonged depression or loss of interest or enjoyment
- Thinking or talking about suicide
- Substance abuse
- Extreme mood swings or excessive anger, hostility or violent behavior
If you’re concerned about your mental health or a loved one’s mental health, don’t hesitate to seek advice.
Your care is confidential. Your provider can only share details of your care to people you designate, and only with your written consent. The only exception to this is if there is a clear and immediate danger to you or someone else.
Length of treatment varies depending upon the problems you are facing, and the nature of the treatments that you and your provider select. You and your provider can work together to decide how long you should be in treatment to gain the most benefit possible.
Please feel free to contact us at (786) 420-5924.
We accept the following insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, Amerigroup, Sunshine (Cenpatico), Staywell (WellCare) and all insurance under Beacon Health Options, and Beacon Commercial (26 Insurance).